- Shop All Clothing
- Best Sellers
- Casual Dresses
- Extended Sizes
- Back In Stock
- Coming Soon
- BB Conscious
- Two Piece Sets
- Sophadophaa X Beginning Boutique
Brit Harvey X
- Holly Mueller X Beginning Boutique
- Sequin Styles
- Georgie Hansen X Beginning Boutique
- BACK IN
Terms And Conditions
(The It List) Beginning Boutique Referral Promotions and Discount
(The It List) Beginning Boutique Referral Promotions and Discount
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and GDPR, both of which represents the industry’s best practice.
Any and all of the details that you provide Beginning Boutique are strictly confidential. The use of all of these details will always be approved by you, unless in the case of legal requirements. Beginning Boutique will not sell or give your information to any third parties not associated with our website directly. Access to your details by Beginning Boutique staff will be strictly limited to management.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the storage of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving beginningboutique.com.au. By using our site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. By using our site, you agree that you are over the age of 16, or have parental consent if you are under the age of 16.
Personal Information Collected
While using Beginning Boutique, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail, online chat, social media platforms or any other means);
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you interact with us during any marketing promotions, competitions, special events or surveys; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery/billing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Browser IP address
- Your payment information (see Security below)
- Your Beginning Boutique “wishlist”
- Your Beginning Boutique order history
- Your contact and communication history
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract to which the customer is a party (eg. to deliver the products you have purchased)
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- Recruitment and processing job applications
- Sending you marketing via our newsletter or other marketing channels (only if you have opted-in)
- Business analysis, reporting and market research
- Improving our products and services
- To meet any compliance or regulatory obligations
- Fraud monitoring and prevention
- The sale or purchase of assets or business
- Necessary for the legitimate interests of Beginning Boutique
If we need to use your information for any other purpose unrelated to the above, we will contact you.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit beginningboutique.com.au. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Text Marketing and notifications
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 20 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply. For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
All marketing and promotional emails from Beginning Boutique contain an 'Unsubscribe' link at the end of the email, which is an easy one click, cost free process to opt out of receiving further messages of that type. Alternatively you can manage your subscription preferences from your Account area, click the Subscriptions tab from your account menu or you can email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we will manually remove your details from any future promotional lists.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your purchase is secured by Stripe and Shopify Payments. Your credit card details are passed securely through Stripe and Shopify Payments' certified secure payment process, not stored by our website. A Secured Socket Layer with a 128 bit ensures your payment details are protected. This process is constantly monitored and maintained by Stripe and Shopify Payments, while Beginning Boutique regularly updates our firewall to keep the site secure. We do not store your credit card details; they are deleted after your purchase has been completed. Payment or debiting of your credit/debit card will be completed when you accept to complete the transaction at checkout. We take a firm stance against credit card fraud. If a transaction is flagged in our system, we reserve the right to conduct any and all security checks to ensure that the owner of the card authorises the transaction. If the requested security check is not complied with, we reserve the right to dishonour, cancel, refund and report the transaction information with the relevant Fraud Prevention and Banking Authorities. The decision to do so is at our sole discretion. If you believe that your credit card details have been used against your knowledge or permission, please contact us as soon as possible and we will assist where we can in preventing any orders being shipped. We recommend that you also contact your bank and get a block on the card, to prevent any future transactions being placed fraudulently.
Links to Third Party Websites
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Beginning Boutique will only keep your information for as long as reasonably necessary, i.e. for as long as you are a customer, or until such time that you request for your personal information to be removed or deleted.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent at any time
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If for any reason, you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the issue.
PO Box 638
ARCHERFIELD QLD 4108
email@example.com or call +61 413 028 685
Your Privacy Rights
Beginning Boutique ("we", "us", "website") is the trading name of Renew Body & Soul Pty Ltd registered in Australia, Brisbane. Our street address is 2/146 LINDUM ROAD, LYTTON 4178 QLD AUSTRALIA. Our postal address is PO Box 638, Archerfield QLD, Australia 4108. Our Australian Business Number is 69 119 066 830.
By using this website, you guarantee that you have read, understood and agreed that 1) you have the capacity to abide to this agreement and the authority to decide to this agreement, 2) you are bound to these terms and conditions, 3) you agree to comply with all local rules and laws.
Beginning Boutique reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These changes are effective immediately. It is your responsibility as the user to read and understand changes to the terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions are relevant until terminated by Beginning Boutique. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to terminate these terms at any time without notice. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to terminate any part of the website, any users access, any products provided or the website as a whole. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you cannot use the Beginning Boutique website.
WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS
a. DISCLAIMER: Beginning Boutique makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or the completeness of this content, the content of any site linked to this site, contributors, information or any other items or sites linked to this site. We assume no liability or responsibility for:
- Errors or inaccuracies of content and materials;
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website;
- Any unauthorised access to or use of secure servers and any or all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or down-time on the website;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like that could be transmitted through the website;
- Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or made available via the Beginning Boutique website, social media or customer service team.
b. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Beginning Boutique be liable to any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including a decrease in profit from your use of the website or social media, contributions or any branded items. Beginning Boutique's liability to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered by you and arising out of or in connection with this agreement whether in contract, tort or breach of statuary duty.
c. Everything Beginning Boutique sells has its own warranties, and is represented by the various manufactures of said product. In accordance, Beginning Boutique makes no warranty with respect to any product sold other than what is stated here. We do not give warranties expressed or implied with any kind of respect to any products sold on the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Beginning Boutique, its agents, distributors and affiliates. This includes all officers, directors and employees.
Prices are all displayed and quoted in Australian Dollars. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to do any and all fraud checks required. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to change prices without notice. Products are only available while stock is available. Any orders placed on items with incorrect prices due to data entry error can be cancelled, refunded or refused by Beginning Boutique.
Beginning Boutique owns all content other than outlinked content. This includes our website, data base, content, images, logo, titles, names, illustrations, designs, marketing, graphics, text and images. This may not be used by you for any reason unless authorised in writing from Sarah Timmerman. Any use of any content is against copyright law.
You must not access Beginningboutique.com.au to do anything for an illegal purpose. International users agree to this in their jurisdiction. You must not attempt to hack, modify or use the website illegally. You must not do anything that would harm users or Beginning Boutique. You must not violate our trademark or copyright laws.
Any breach to any part of these terms and conditions terminates your agreement to use this page.
- If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
- By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the Beginning Boutique database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving EDM communication or email communication.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
- The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Beginning Boutique logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.10. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS
For more specific terms and conditions please see Promotions and Discounts.
You (the customer) are responsible for the use and safety of your e-gift cards. We (Beginning Boutique) are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from e-gift cards used without permission. e-Gift cards are valid for 36 months and any remaining balance cannot be used after the expiry date. e-Gift cards cannot be used to purchase further e-gift cards. In the event of fraud, misuse, an attempt at deception (including self-referral) or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the issuance or redemption of vouchers or e-gift cards, we reserve the right to close or block access to your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
The It List Terms & Conditions - September 2021
The It List (also referred to as Beginning Boutique’s Loyalty Program) is a customer rewards program (“Loyalty Program”) managed and conducted by Renew Body & Soul Pty Ltd (ACN 69 119 066 830) trading as Beginning Boutique (“Beginning Boutique” “we” or “our”) for the benefit of its customers (“Customer” or “you”).
If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, please opt out of and do not participate in this Loyalty Program.
This Loyalty Program is administered by Yotpo, Inc. (“Yotpo”).
PARTICIPATION AND MEMBERSHIP
Participation in the Loyalty Program is open to all Beginning Boutique customers that have created an account on our website (Customer Account).
Upon the creation of a Customer Account, you will be automatically entered into this Loyalty Program.
If you were an existing customer with a Customer Account on the day of Loyalty Program launched (21 October 2021) , then you were automatically enrolled into the Loyalty Program on that day.
Only one Loyalty Program account may be associated with a single Customer Account and/or email address.
UNDER 18 YEARS
If you are under the age of 18 years, you must have parental/guardian approval to opt in and participate in the Loyalty Program. By your parent/guardian approving your participation in the Loyalty Program, they are agreeing to have read and be bound by the Terms and Conditions on your behalf.
CALCULATION OF THE IT LIST POINTS
Purchases made through your Customer Account on our online stores will be converted into points available on your IT List dashboard (IT List Dashboard). Your IT List Dashboard will be accessible through your Customer Account.
You will accrue points on your total order, including taxes less any fees for delivery charges. You will not accrue points where you have returned an order, received a refund, and/or purchased through a gift card or store credit.
Your It List spend will be calculated and accumulated over a rolling 12 month period and your point balance is accessible in real-time through your It List Dashboard. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to increase or decrease your point balance where points have been incorrectly calculated, unfairly awarded or if you are in breach of these IT List Terms and Conditions. Program Spend will not be calculated more than once.
Points earned as part of this Loyalty Program are not redeemable as cash or the equivalent monetary value.
THE IT LIST LEVELS:
As part of the Loyalty Program, you will unlock It List levels by purchasing products on our online store, app and/or by performing certain ‘point-earning’ behaviours:
- The Dressing Room – To level up you need to spend between $1 - $250.
- The Pink Salon – To level up you need to spend between $251 - $500.
- The Cocktail Lounge – to level up you need to spend between $501 - $1,000.
- The Girls Bathroom – to level up you need to spend over $1,001+.
- Once you level up in The It List, you will hold this level for 12 months. To stay on this level before the 12-month expiry, you need to spend the minimum amount allocated to each level.
Orders placed via our website or app may take up to 3 hours to reflect in your It List Dashboard.
To the extent that an It List Level has been achieved by you in connection with a breach of the Terms and Conditions or otherwise incorrectly allocated to you, including as a result of an error on the part of Beginning Boutique, we may adjust your It List level to the extent necessary to address the breach or error (as the context permits). When a Customer obtains a refund or reimbursement for goods purchased from Beginning Boutique, an adjustment will be made to your point balance in the amount of the reimbursement granted.
When you refer a friend, you and your friend will receive a Reward (see definition below).
These terms and conditions apply to the referral component of Loyalty Program. By referring a friend, the referring customer agrees to have read and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
In addition to these IT List Terms and Conditions, you and your referring customer agree to the following:
- A Referral is defined as a purchase made by a customer (the ‘referred customer’) through exclusively using another customer’s (the ‘referring customer’) unique referral discount code that is above the referral discount minimum. If a referred customer does not use/redeem this unique discount code to make a purchase within 6 months of issuance date, this purchase will not count as a Referral. For every unique purchase made by a customer because of a referral, the referring customer will get the returned discount amount as part of the program. Referrals are subject to verification, they must be a new customer to Beginning Boutique and have not purchased in the last 12 months. Beginning Boutique may withhold the offer for a referral where it deems a customer has referred a customer under fraudulent or suspicious circumstances and/or are in violation of these Terms and conditions.
TRANSFERS AND CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
Any transactions by another customer made via our app or website cannot be transferred to a different customer to receive The It List points.
There can be only one customer for each It List membership. Transactions from multiple Customer Accounts cannot be joined into one It List spend amount. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have one registered Customer account. If you suspect that you have registered more than one Customer Account, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any It List points cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these It List Terms and Conditions.
Any rewards, gifts, perks, benefits or offers communicated (Rewards) as part of this Loyalty Program may include specific offer terms and conditions, including expiry dates and redemption conditions. You should read these terms and conditions carefully. Only It List members who receive our communications are eligible to use and redeem any Rewards. All Rewards are not transferable to another person or customer of Beginning Boutique.
The type of Rewards are subject to the discretion of Beginning Boutique and may be changed or withdrawn from time to time or be offered on a limited basis. Beginning Boutique will not be liable for any Rewards that are no longer available or have expired.
If you have opted-out of receiving our It List communications, you will not be eligible to receive any Rewards issued through this Loyalty Program.
It List communication will be sent to you via your email address attached to your Customer Account. You must opt-in to receive emails from Beginning Boutique and the It List to receive any email regarding this Loyalty Programs, including Rewards. If you elect to opt-out of email marketing communications, your membership will remain active, but you will not receive Rewards and will not be able to access them retroactively. If you are not receiving The It List emails, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are subscribed to Beginning Boutique SMS, you may receive notifications regarding the Loyalty Program. You can opt out of these at anytime by following the prompts on the SMS or by contacting Beginning Boutique at firstname.lastname@example.org
All current employees of Beginning Boutique are ineligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.
From 1 January 2021, any purchases made through our website or app, less any applied discounts, promotional offers, and/or shipping charges, will be transferred into points and allocated to your It List Dashboard (Eligible Purchase).
Purchases that are not eligible include:
- Purchases made through a store credit
- Purchases made with a Beginning Boutique gift card
Other purchases may be deemed ineligible at the sole discretion of Beginning Boutique.
LOYALTY PROGRAM BENEFITS & SALES
The Loyalty Program allows you to earn points based on qualifying spend. Points earnt will determine the your It List Level. Each It List Level will receive Rewards. The higher your It List Level the more Rewards you will receive.
Discount code presented as reward will expire 30 days after issuance and exclude items on sale and gift cards.
Every second purchase made will earn 50 points
Early Access to Sales, VIP sales, launches, double point days
Members must be signed up to receive promotional material to be informed of these perks.
VIP Customer Care Line
Members in the applicable It List Level will be sent via email a VIP customer care line to be used for any customer service enquiries they have. This email must not be shared and is applicable for those only within the relevant tier.
Free Express Shipping
Members in the applicable It List Level will be eligible to receive free Express shipping on every order placed.
Members in the applicable It List Level will have their orders prioritised and ‘skip the queue’ to ensure speedy delivery from the warehouse.
Secret FB Group
Members in the applicable It List Level will be eligible to join our exclusive Facebook group. Members will be sent the link via email and will be admitted by Beginning Boutique, and may be removed at any time.
Each major prize pool will have its own set of terms and conditions. Competitions are scheduled at random throughout the calendar year.
CHANGE OF DETAILS
You should advise Beginning Boutique of any change of name or email address via your Customer Account. Beginning Boutique is not responsible for any failure by you to notify us of your change of details, which may result in you not obtaining any benefit under the Loyalty Program.
SUSPENSION AND/OR TERMINATION
Beginning Boutique may immediately suspend or terminate your participation in this Loyalty Program without further notice if you:
- (a) have breached the Terms and Conditions;
- (b) have engaged, or may engage, in fraudulent conduct, or conduct that is suspected to be fraudulent, in relation to Beginning Boutique, Loyalty Program or your Customer account;
- (c) have engaged in inappropriate conduct that undermines the reputation or legitimate interests of Beginning Boutique;
- (d) have supplied or are attempting to supply false or misleading information to Beginning Boutique;
- (e) are selling, assigning, transferring, acquiring, or offering to sell, assign, transfer or acquire any Beginning Boutique Rewards other than in accordance with these IT List Terms and Conditions;
- (f) act in a hostile, abusive or aggressive manner towards any Beginning Boutique staff or any other customer; or
Where you have been suspended or terminated from participating in the Loyalty Program, any Reward and It List Level you have attained shall be suspended or terminated (as the case may be).
Beginning Boutique expressly reserves the right to change the Loyalty Program, including the It List Level, Rewards from time to time. Beginning Boutique will use reasonable endeavours to give notice to you of any material change in writing or by otherwise posting on our website or other channels. If you do not agree to these changes, you should opt out of and stop participating in the Loyalty Program
You are solely responsible for any government tax, duty or other charge imposed by law in any country in respect of your participation in the Loyalty Program.
If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
These IT List Terms and Conditions is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia irrespective of where the application for your Customer Account has been completed and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in the State of Queensland, Australia.
Promotions and Discount
New Customers Gift With Purchase
In order to be eligible for The Lash Rehab Eyelash Growth Serum ($79.95 value) gift with purchase, the customer must spend over $100, and be a new customer, while the gift with purchase promotion is available on the website. The customer must add the free gift to their cart and enter the code, or otherwise will not be included in their order. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing. No substitutions. No transfers. No rain checks. Beginning Boutique has the right to extend offer periods without notice.
Purchases from the outlet sale are final and do not qualify for return unless faulty. Discounts apply to original prices for a limited time only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any orders found using additional codes will be cancelled without notice. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to change prices without notice, at our discretion. The sale price of the product will only be honoured at the time of the product being purchased at the sale price (i.e. if the item later goes on sale after a full price purchase, we are not required to offer the item at a cheaper price).
Gift With Purchase
In order to be eligible for the gift with purchase promotion, the customer must spend over the specific threshold while the gift with purchase promotion is available on the website. The customer must add the free gift to their cart, or otherwise will not be included in their order. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing. One free gift per order. No substitutions. No transfers. No rain checks. Beginning Boutique has the right to extend offer periods without notice.
10% Student Discount
Unique discount code has to be obtained from https://www.beginningboutique.com.au/pages/student-discount or UNiDAYS website. Discount is available to verified Australian/NZ residents and UNiDAYS members only. Discount applies to full priced items only, excludes Giftcards. Promotional code must be applied during checkout. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing. No substitutions. No transfers. No rain checks. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Any orders found with more than 1 offer will be cancelled without notice. Beginning Boutique has the right to extend offer periods without notice.
Discounts apply to original prices for a limited time only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any order founds using additional codes will be cancelled without notice. Sale items are eligible for return if they qualify for return. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to change prices without notice, at our discretion. The sale price of the product will only be honoured at the time of the product being purchased at the sale price (i.e. if the item later goes on sale after a full price purchase, we are not required to offer the item at a cheaper price).
Bundles & Packs
For the bundle discount to apply, customers must add one of each item in the bundle (as listed) to cart. Discounts apply to original prices for a limited time only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any order founds using additional codes will be cancelled without notice. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing. Beginning Boutique reserves the right to change prices without notice, at our discretion. The sale price of the products will only be honoured at the time of the product being purchased at the sale price (i.e. if the item later goes on sale after a full price purchase, we are not required to offer the item at a cheaper price). If one item in the bundle sells out, we are not required to honour the bundle discount price for the other remaining items.
Influencer Discount Codes
20% off entire order when the promotion code is applied at checkout. One use per customer only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any order founds using additional codes will be cancelled without notice. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing.
If any item pictured or mentioned in the giveaway is out of stock at the time of winner announcement, it will be replaced with an item of equal value. All giveaway items are final and cannot be exchanged for a different style in the case of a ‘choose your prize’ style giveaway. Incorrect sized items can be exchanged for a different size, however, this will incur a fee for shipping the items back to us.
Discount Codes Issued at Events
Discount is valid from the date of issue and is applicable towards entire order when the promotional code is applied at checkout. One use per customer only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any orders found using additional codes or multiple orders under the same customer will be cancelled without notice. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing.
Review Discount Codes
Discount is valid from the date of issue for 60 days and is applicable towards entire order when the promotional code is applied at checkout. One use per customer only. Once discount code has been used, the customer is not eligible to 'upgrade' their discount code to a higher value. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any orders found using additional codes or multiple orders under the same customer will be cancelled without notice. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing.
Email Sign Up
Offer is only valid to customers who are not subscribed to the Beginning Boutique newsletter. Offer is only valid to customers eligible to shop on the Australian website. Discount is valid from the date of issue for 7 days with a minimum spend of $100 AUD and is applicable towards entire order when the promotional code is applied at checkout. One use per customer only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No transfers. No rainchecks. No further discount codes allowed, any orders found using additional codes or multiple orders under the same customer will be cancelled without notice. Discount/promotion cannot be applied after the order is confirmed, paid, or processing.