- Shop All Clothing
- Best Sellers
- Casual Dresses
- Extended Sizes
- Back In Stock
- Coming Soon
- BB Conscious
- Two Piece Sets
- Sophadophaa X Beginning Boutique
Brit Harvey X
- Holly Mueller X Beginning Boutique
- Sequin Styles
- Georgie Hansen X Beginning Boutique
- BACK IN
Showing items 1-32 of 48
Take on summer in the best swimwear you’ll ever need. Shop online now at Beginning Boutique for gorgeous women’s bikini tops, bottoms and one piece swimsuits available in a beautiful array of styles and cup size, you’ll be smoking hot at the beach.
Regular price $69.99 $15.00
Regular price $49.99 $15.00
Regular price $79.99 $45.00
Regular price $79.99 $45.00
Choosing Your Summer Bikini Top
Styles of bikini tops which are trending
Bring on summer in some of the hottest bikini tops we have to offer. This season new arrivals are absolutely gorgeous and total must haves. So what are you waiting for? Become a bikini babe and check out Beginning Boutique now for the latest styles of bikini tops that are so on trend. We’ve got your ruffle bikini tops, classic tri bikini top, bralettes, balconette and so much more!
Different styles to suit everyone
Babes, we want you to hit the beach in style this summer. We’ve got beachwear for every kind of babe. Whether you’re a two piece bikini kind of gal to a one piece swimsuit, we’ve got all the different styles to suit everyone. Take your pick from our favs:
- The Tri Bikini Top. We’re talking about a classic bikini style. For the girl who‘s sexy and she knows it. Comes with adjustable straps for personalized comfort level.
- The Bandeau Bikini Top. Perfectly flattering for every babe. The removable straps means you don’t have to worry about tan lines.
- The Balconette Bikini Top. Show off some skin with this exquisite bikini top. The adjustable straps and supportive cups means ample comfort all summer long.
- The Tankini. For a little more coverage. This swimwear offers great support while you look great. Check out our tankinis in ruched, ruffle style or even underwire bra for that added girlish charm and support.
- The One Piece Swimsuit. You can’t go wrong with this beachwear staple. Slip into a one piece swimsuit with front and side cut outs for that added sexy vibes. Looking good has never been this easy.
Mix and match with our range of bikini bottoms
We want you to achieve your own summer fashion bikini look. Mix and match bikini tops and bottoms to create new bikini looks keep it fresh and totally on trend.
Here's our top tips when it comes to mixing and matching:
- Mix your solids with patterns. For the girl who loves a classic look that never fails, pair your patterned bikini top, like a colourful bandeau bikini top with a solid colour bikini bottom like a thong, and vice versa. This combination makes for so many flattering possibilities, you'll be bikini ready all summer long.
- Be bold and mix your patterns. If you love a statement piece then this is a next level fashion look. For a flawless ensemble, don't be afraid to mix vertical striped tops with horizontal stripe bottoms of the same colour. Or better yet, pair a small print ditsy top with a larger floral bikini bottom for a complete look. Trust us, you'll love it!
- Mix your solids. For the babe who loves colour. We're talking solid bikini tops paired with a bottom of contrasting colour. Think orange bralette bikini top with green or sunny yellow with bright blue. The only rule with this one? Avoid matching two pieces of the same colour if they are slightly off in shade or tone.
Fashionable fabrics and colours this season
Embrace the rainbow! That’s right, we’re all about colours this season. Take your pick from our highly popular rainbow Sumba 9.0 bikini sets or the 9.0 Frankie Multi Coloured Bikini tops. These eye catching bikinis are all the rage! Or take a walk on the wild side with some bold animal prints. You’ll love our zebra striped and leopard print bikini sets that are oh so glam! Or make a splash in more popular colour tones of teal, black and pretty lilac. And you can’t go wrong with the classic white bikini top. It’s elegant, sexy and everything you want in a bikini. Our recycled nylon and spandex bikini tops are an absolute staple for your wardrobe. Check out our size guide for the best swimwear you’ll ever have.
Cross over bikini tops
We are obsessed with the cross over bikini tops. These glamorous cross over top with tie fastening and cross back bikini is a total summer staple. Choose this elastane bikini style in solid black or multi colour and match with bikini bottoms of the same or mix it up. Either way, all eyes are on you.
Halter printed tops
You can’t go wrong with the halter neck when it comes to your essential summer bikini tops. It’s super sexy while providing all the support and comfort a girl needs. What more does a girl want? Select from solid colours, we’re talking teal, white, lilac or multi coloured halter tops for a bit of summery fun.
Floral is back!
That’s right, floral print bikinis are back and in a big way. We are totally in love with our stunning floral print bikini tops. Retro is back with a modern and trendy twist. Soak up the sun in these gorgeous pieces:
- Floral Print Triangle Bikini Top. Show off your summer body in this pretty little number. Trust us, you’ll love the triangle bikini top even more in floral print.
- Floral Print Bustier Top. Choose from a ditsy print or large florals to accent your top. Pair with matching bottoms or mix it up to keep it fresh.
- Floral Print One Piece. It’s light, summery and colourful. Fall in love with the floral one piece swimsuit. Opt for a push up bralette top or singlet scoop neck for a nice touch.
Underwire bikini tops for a little more support
Take comfort in the gorgeous underwire bikini tops. These wonderful swimwear offers both support and structure so you’ll be looking hot while feeling comfy all day long at the beach. Select the bralette bikini top for a more traditional look or elevate your summer wardrobe with the bra bikini top with push up bra for added volume. These underwire tops provide you with ample support and coverage. Great for ladies with a bigger bust or DD cup or whatever your cup size.
How to accessorize your new bikini
Elevate your summer bikini with these gorgeous must-haves:
- Cover ups. We’re talking silky soft long sleeve kaftans and oversized t-shirts for that added protection from the sun. Keeping it casual? You can’t go wrong with hoodies and board shorts.
- Sunglasses. Complete your stylish summer ensemble with some much needed bling. A pair of sunglasses are a total must have at the beach.
- Hat. A total must-have, we recommend the wide brim sun hat for those hot summer days.
- Tote bag. Don’t leave home without it. Make sure it’s big enough to fit a towel and the all-important water bottle and sunscreen.
Brands we know and trust
We're dedicated to bringing you only the best in fashion, from the brands we know and trust. At Beginning Boutique, we work closely with our brand ambassadors and with ethical fashion to bring you top quality pieces that we know you will cherish forever. We take pride in providing you with sustainable and trendy fashion choices.
Buying your clothing online with Beginning Boutique
So shop now at Beginning Boutique for the best on sale dresses you’ll ever have. We offer express shipping to New Zealand, so you'll be rocking your new outfit within a matter of days. Your shopping cart prices are in NZD for a smooth shopping experience. For selected discounts or sale items, read our awesome terms and conditions for current promo codes to use at checkout. And with Afterpay, you get to wear your dress now and pay later for a fuss free shop! Purchase gift cards so your bestie can join you on this shopping experience. Set up your account with Beginning Boutique now and add to your wishlist so you don't miss out on the latest trends and styles!
What bikini tops are trending?
We’re talking cross over halter bikini tops. They are so on trend right now; every girl needs one. For a more feminine look, you can’t go past ruffle bikini tops. Top of the list are also underwire bikini tops, bandeau tops and of course the classic triangle bikini tops.
Can you mix and match a bikini top and bottoms?
Totally! Have some fun with your bikini wear. We love mixing and matching bikini tops and bottoms to create personalised looks. We want you to do you. Match floral tops with solid bottoms, or bandeau tops with high waisted bottoms of a different colour, just to name a few. For more inspired looks, check out Beginning Boutique now.